Click product name for more info & photos on SINE website
Click photo for larger image
As an interconnect, Kosmos is peerless. It does not only transmit signals, but also all the spirit, the charisma and the emotion carried by the sound. It delivers an unbeatably-wide range of dynamics and exquisite resolution so that not even the smallest details are blurred, recreating a refined, realistic and three-dimensional sound-stage throughout.
• Incorporating superb-quality 22 AWG solid-core alloy
• The Kosmos alloy, sourced from space technology, provides better conductivity than most high-end conducting materials like pure silver or copper.
• All conductors are annealed at +800°C and then treated cryogenically at -196°C.
• This thermal cycle brings the material to a structurally perfect condition at the molecular level.
• Platinum plated RCA connectors
Ella's style is its attention to detail. In addition to ensuring the minimal loss in signal, another wonder is that it can play tones at both extremes equally well. Even more remarkable are the smooth overtones and delicate details from the equipment.
• MONOcrystal Silver & MONOcrystal Copper conductors purity greater than OCC
• Annealed at +800 °C and then cryogenically treated at -196 °C . This thermal cycle brings the material to a structurally perfect condition at the molecular level.
• Platinum plated connector pins
• -196°C cryogenic treatment applied to the whole cable, enhancing conductivity
• Filled with carbon minerals for absorbing static interference
• A metallic shield provides full coverage of the wire, giving complete protection against interference
Ophelia is a very smooth sound cable with rich details. It can reveal all the small parts in music but not the sharp or artificial timbre. Good for mid to high range equipment. Especially fit for those gear which sounds artificial or too analytical. e.g. cold sound solid states power amplifier or pre-amplifier, AV Center, SACD player.
• 16 AWG Multi-strand Copper
• Double twisting pattern
• Copper Anti-Static Shielding
• -196°C Cryogenic Treatment applied on whole cable